• Four function digital readout and easy-to-read backlit LCD:
1. Tachometer: 249 to 9,990 RPM
2. Advance Degrees (2 and 4 cycle): 0° to 90°
3. Dwell: 0° to 180° / 2-12 cylinders
4. Voltage: 10 to 16 volts DC
• Switches from 2-cycle to 4-cycle
• Heavy-duty ABS/Polycarbonate shockproof housing, moulded boots, built-in hand guard for protection
• Detachable 6-foot leads with metal inductive pickup
• Patented Skip Circuitry Test up to 9,990 RPM
• One-hand Operation
• Includes moulded plastic storage case
• This timing lights will only work on conventional breaker point, electronic ignition systems, or with DIS (distributor less ignition systems). Some DIS systems are not adjustable. Consult the vehicle’s service manual for procedures and specifications before attempting to time vehicles with DIS systems.
• This timing light may be used on vehicles with 6-volt electrical systems by using the following connection procedure: 12-volt automotive battery required.
1. Connect the RED battery clip to the positive (+) terminal of a 12-volt battery.
2. Connect the BLACK battery clip to the negative (-) terminal of a 12-volt battery.
3. Using a length of 18AWG jumper wire, ground the negative (-) terminal of the 12-volt battery to a known-good ground on the vehicle under test
• This timing light will only work on 12V negative ground system. Some pre-1960’s vehicles used positive ground systems. Check service manuals for the correct ground systems.
• This Timing light will work on 2 cycle/stroke engines.
• Place the RED lead onto the positive (+) side of the battery. Place the BLACK lead onto the negative (-) side of the battery, or the chassis of the vehicle.